Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Our Little Smarty


So last night Dustin and I are sitting in Presley's room hanging out with her. We had just put in the Little Einsteins movie for her and she was so excited. Well sure enough she starts repeating the character's lines before they even did it. Dustin and I were laughing so hard. Presley knew every line of this movie and she would laugh when they would laugh, she would get scared when they would get scared and she practically acted the whole movie out for us. We just barely purchased this movie for her a month ago and she has watched it a few times, but sure enough this kid has memorized all the words, instruments, music, and character's lines in this movie. Dustin and I were both pretty impressed because she totally knew what she was doing.

8 comments:

onehm said...

What a little doll!!!

Cheryl said...

She is such a smarty and cutie!! I remember when Susan and I could say all the lines to Peter Pan when we were little. I'm sure I watched it quite a few times.

Stacey Crewse said...

What a little smarty pants! My kids love einstiens baby too!

Webb Family said...

She totally cracks me up! I love that girl!

Susan said...

That dosen't surprise me she is sooo smart. She talks a mile a minute and is such a mimick. Love that girl.

Haymore Family said...

she is so cute, and is getting so big! And i know its about time i join the blogging world, its fun to see what is going on with all of you!

Corree said...

She is so cute!! I love that age.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Go and get her The Letter Factory by Leap Frog. It's only at Target. It is AWESOME!!! She will know all her letters and the sounds they make before she is two (or is she two?) Anyway, great buy and a great gift idea for little ones! Highly recommend it.