Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fun with the Girls












Last week Presley and I went to San Francisco with my mom,Paige,Tatum,and Sydney! We had a fun girls trip, we missed Brooke and her girls though! We shopped till we dropped with all the great shops in Union Square. We ate so much food, but no worries we did not pack on the pounds. I think we walked it off the first day we were there. My mom kept saying the hotel is just a couple more blocks, but the blocks in San Fran are all up hill!(killer with a stroller) After that we learned how to get around by using the BART,the trolley cars,cable cars, and taxi's. We went to Chinatown and we found this hole in the wall fortune cookie factory. The kids loved watching them make all the cookies. We went to fisherman's wharf to see a group of sea lions, the kids could have stayed there all day watching them. But once Paige and I saw one of them pooping in the water we were DONE! We had a great time making fun memories with the girls! Thanks mom for letting Presley and I come last minute!

12 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

What a fun trip! I love all of the pictures! How fun to go with the girls big and small!

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun girls trip! I love it there too!!

onehm said...

Awesome! You and your mom (and sisters) do such fun stuff!! What a great trip...bummer that Brooke couldn't join you!

Corree said...

What a FUN trip!! Looks like the little girls had lots of fun too!

Shannon said...

Sounds like such a fun trip. The girls look so cute!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow that looks so fun!

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Fun!!! I am super jealous. I have never been to San Fran even though my sis-in-law lived there while her hubby was in med school. It will probably be a while before we are ready for such an adventure.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Looks like fun! It was so great to hang out today and catch up! Hope you had a great anniversary dinner! Hopefully I will see you soon!

Skousen Family! said...

hey you look likes you had a blast!
I LOVE SAN FRAn..... I would totally live there if Mark would let us!!

Webb Family said...

Cute pictures!!! Looks like you gals had a fun time but, sad I missed out! Next time for sure!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a fun trip!! you guys look so cute.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

We were there two weeks ago (mu favorite place) and my girls LOVED the sea lions. We couldn't get them to leave!!!We take them to Hawaii and all they talk about are the sea lions in San Fran!!