Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary Babe



It's our Anniversary today! I can't believe it has been 4 years since we got married! Dustin is such a great husband, father, and friend! I think he is the funniest guy around and makes everyone around him laugh! He is a hard worker at everything he does! Now I don't want everyone to get jealous, but not only is he a hard worker at work he is at home to, he cleans the house, vacuums, cleans Presley's room a couple times a night, does his own laundry, and the list could go on and on about him cleaning! I'm so proud of him he just finished his bachelors degree and is going to get started on his masters! Last night we celebrated our anniversary and we went to dinner at Ruth Chris steak house! We had a great time at dinner and it was delicious! Dustin spoiled me like he always does, he got me juicy perfume, new pj's, and a gift card to buckle! I feel bad because this year we said we wouldn't give gifts so Dustin got a big fat KISS! We had a great night together. I love this guy more and more each day!

15 comments:

Libby said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you two had tons of fun. Ruth Chris-Yummo! I've only been there once and that was for our 3rd anniversary-9 years ago. Holy cow-time goes by so fast. I love that Dustin is a cleaner. Way to go for you!!!!! And I'm sure that he was just as happy getting a big kiss from you!

Shannon said...

Happy anniversay! And yes we are all jealous that your husband cleans. Guy has many great qualities, but that is not one of them!

Stacey Crewse said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wow Bridge, you are one lucky gal! That'a amazing he helps you out so much! Yes, We(every female out there) are all jealous now! Every girl reading this today will of course let their hubbys know tonight that we need help like Dustin helps Bridge around the home too...:)

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I cannot believe it has been 4 years since your wedding- crazy! I am glad you had such a great night and got so spoiled! Happy Belated Anniversary!

Skousen Family! said...

happy Anniversary!
You guys are so CUTE and so in Love!
I hope you had a GREAT day love you Both!

Corree said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you had a fun time celebrating!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary! You are both very lucky to have each other!!

Webb Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 4 years. You two are such a cute couple!

onehm said...

Happy Anniversary!
We love Ruth's Chris! And how fun that you got spoiled!!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Ooh. I love Ruth's Chris. I have only been there once and it was to die for. Happy anniversary! You guys were meant to be. I remember you to in high school and you were such good friends. That's the best way to start!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRIDGET! you two are such a beautiful couple. i love the pictures of all the girls below too. how fun!

amy said...

sounds like your anniversary was a great one! dustin did well. your now and then pics are too cute.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

happy anniverary!! you are so lucky to have a hubby that helps around the house. mine is seriously lacking in that department. congrats on 4 years!!

Susan said...

Dustin is the best, I love the way he makes everyone laugh and that he helps you around the house. You are so blessed to have him. Happy Anniversary! Love you both!

Haymore Family said...

happy anniversary! i can't believe its been four years for you! and you still look as good as you did on your wedding day!