Monday, August 27, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
A is for age: 26
B is for Breakfast: Cold Cereal
C is for Career: Mom, wife, and hair stylist
D is for my Dog’s Name: Don't have a dog
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: make-up,lotion,toothpaste,Car,Phone,etc.
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Office, Deal or No Deal, and The Hill's
G is for Favorite Game: I love playing games: Bunko, Cards, Yahtzee
H is for Hometown: Mesa
I is for Instruments I Play: tamberine
J is for Favorite Juice: Apple juice
K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: Purple, White, and Black
L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Burger King on Tuesday night after Dustin's baseball game.
M is for Marriage: 4 years in October
N is for my Nickname: Bridge or Bre
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: 2 nights after having Presley, 2 nights after having surgery from a ectopic pregnancy.
P is for People I was With Today: So far today I have been with Dustin and Presley
Q is for Quote: If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.
R is for Biggest Regret: No regrets
S is for Sport: sports? Like to play pool volleyball, just for fun and I'm not good at all!
T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 8:00am
U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: VS body by Victoria bra!
V is for Last Vacation you Took: I think the last vacation would have to be California with my mom & sisters.
W is for Worst Habit: Picking at my face!
X is for X-rays I Have Had: Just went to the Dentist and got some X-rays done on my teeth.
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: Toast
Z is for Zodiac: Aquarius
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be on Your Life A to Z on 3TV. You can see what a dork I looked like. It will be on tomorrow at 9:00am on channel 3. The salon that I work at does makeovers on the show. All of you that have seen me the last month know that I chopped off all of my hair, So they didn't have a model this week so I agreed to go on the show for the makeover. I hope that I look alright and that I didn't sound like a dork when they asked me if I liked my hair.
Posted by Bridget and Dustin at 6:07 PM
Friday, August 10, 2007
1. Who is your man? DUSTIN
2. How long have you been together? 5.5 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? married for 4 years in October and we dated for 1.5 years
4. How old is your man? 25(baby)
?You or your man?*
1. Who eats more? Dustin
2. Who said "I love you" first? We both knew it and it was a mutual thing
3. Who weighs more? Dustin, I would be sad if I had him on this one!
4. Who sings better? We both are terrible singers, but I am probably worse.
5. Who's Older? Me by 1.5 years
6. Who's smarter? Dustin
7. Who's temper is worse? Dustin
8. Who does the laundry? Dustin, but I iron the clothes.
9. Who does the dishes? I do, but Dustin helps out too.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
11. Who's feet are bigger? Dustin
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine is
13. Who's better with the computer? Dustin
14. Who mows the lawn? Jorge does every Tuesday
15. Who pays the bills? Dustin handles all the finances
16. Who cooks dinner? I do unless Dustin grills up some steaks
17. Who drives when you are together? Dustin does, unless he wants to watch a movie with Presley
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? We share the same bank account so its both of us.
19. Who's the most stubborn? We are even on this
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Dustin will always say sorry first
21. Who's parents do you see more? Even,we visit them both weekly.
22. Who named your dog? Do not have one
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him but I think he was making his way in for one:)
24. Who asked who out? He did
25. What did you do? Had a good time and got to know each other
26. Who's more sensitive? Me for sure
27. Who's taller? Dustin
28. Who has more friends? Even, we both have great friends and share quite a few too.(the perks of graduating the same year from the same high school).
29. Who has more siblings? I do, Dustin has 1 brother and 1 sister, I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both share the workload and responsibilities and because of this I think we are even and have a mutual respect for each other. We are always willing to compromise and work together on things.
Posted by Bridget and Dustin at 12:18 PM