Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday Girl

I'm just trying to catch up on all the stuff that has gone on. So here is what we did for Presley's birthday. We had a little Hawaiian themed party with the girls from play group. We were celebrating Jena's birthday too. The girl's had a great time making cute flower flip flops. We had a great time with all the girl's. Presley's birthday was on a Monday this year and I had to work so I was thinking we could do something fun the next day and she would never know what day was her day. Plus she was with my mom the whole day and she got spoiled. Well I was wrong she new what day it was and when we walked in the house on her b-day and she saw that there was no cake or party she was not to happy! So the next day I was planning on doing something fun and special, so I took her and Sydney to play at the water place at San Tan Mall and then the girls got their nails done and went out to dinner! Then we had a little family birthday party with Dustin's family. Like always she gets spoiled every year. She had a great Birthday and I still can't believe that my baby is already 4 years old!











No comments: