Friday, May 8, 2009

Miss. Tessy Lou



I need to do a big update, but for now it's a quick one. I need to do this because this is Tess's baby book, sad I know. I do all these updates on here and not in her book. I have only wrote her name in her book. Good thing for my blog. Now this little peanut is 9 months and I can't believe she is already that old. This girl has been through a lot in the last couple of months. We started out with an ear infection then a urinary track infection to a double ear infection. With the UTI she had to get some tests done at the hospital, no fun. everything came back good and she doesn't have reflex. This reflex is different then the reflex she had awhile back. She weighs 18lbs and is 27inches. She is in the 25-50 percentile. She is getting her two top teeth. The first one popped through May 2nd. and the other one May 7th. She also loves to dance. Dustin taught her to dance and shake her head and this little girl has some rhythm. She is also pulling herself up on everything and walking around furniture. She is been so sweet through it all. Her cute little smile makes me melt. We call her smiley Miley!! I love you Tess

4 comments:

Haymore Family said...

she is not a baby anymore! And is so adorable! She is going to be walking and talking in no time!

Lyle and Jaime said...

She is so cute! I'm so sad to hear what she has been going through! She does sound like a really happy baby though! She is so stinkin' cute! I also can't believe that Presley is 4. That is really crazy to me!!!

Tara said...

Whoa, I didn't even know little babies could get a UTI. Poor thing. She is adorable! And yes, you need to post more!

Katrina said...

Poor little girl - I'm glad she's doing better. She is such a cutie & always so happy!