Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Getting better


Well my sweet baby is getting better. Thank you for all the great advice and ideas. I have tried them all. We have our little system down on how to give her the medicine and what would I do with out the swing, she lives in that thing. The last couple of night's have been good, there has been NO crying for hours. She LOVES the breast milk and can keep it down pretty well, but I do have to supplement. We have found a formula that has been working Enfamil A.R. this one has rice cereal in it, and she keeps it down. She is getting so big to me and she is starting to smile. Presley is still doing good as a big sister and loves to help. Here is one of my favorite pictures that my sweet cousin Stacey took of me and my girls.

13 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a sweet picture. glad things are going better with your little one.

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo for the medicine working, and a good formula match! WHOOHOO!
congrats on that!

love that picture! SO CUTE!

Libby said...

So sweet Bridget!! I'm glad to hear that things are getting better over there.

Skousen Family! said...

love the picture! I need to come see you guys!

Stacey Crewse said...

That is such a beautiful picture. I love the way Prestley is looking at Tess, Tess is looking at you and you are looking at both of your sweet little girls. You are so lucky to have two cute girls. I'm sure they will have so much fun together!! I'm glad Tess is doing better too!!

Cheryl said...

Bridget that last comment was from me.

Haymore Family said...

im so glad that things are getting better for you! that has to be so hard and frustrating! She is so cute! It was fun to see you guys last weekend, just for a little bit! I will have to meet Tess next time!

Susan said...

Love the picture of you and your girls. Sisters are so fun!

Liz said...

Darling picture and glad that things are going well.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

That is one of the most precious pictures ever Bridget...BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!! Dustin is one lucky fella!

Tara said...

Well, I hope you haven't disowned me as your friend yet. I really want to get together, this is my last week of working 4 days and then I am on a 3 day sched again...and I would love to get together, my days off will be wed and fri so give me a call! Your girls are soo cute!

Paige said...

i love this picture it is so sweet! i'm glad she's starting to get better. love ya!

_______________________ said...

Hey guys! It's been like 29 years since we've spoken. Honestly, I don't think we have hung out since you've been married. I was kinda bitter towards Dustin for abandoning me and moving on so fast. Keep in touch!