Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Shower/ Birthday Party

What we have been up to lately..... Well last week my mother in law, mom, sister's, & cousin threw me a baby sprinkle. It was so nice to have all my family and close friends come have lunch. They all sprinkled me and the baby with fun stuff. Presley did make out pretty well too. Thanks to all those who could make it, we had a blast. This past Sunday was Dustin's birthday. We had a nice day as a family and just relaxed.His sweet mom made him his favorite blueberry cream pie. Now we just have 4 weeks left till our 2nd baby girl will be here. I hope she comes on her due date, so that all the family will be home from there vacations. We will just wait and see when she decides to have her birthday. We will keep you all updated!




13 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i can't believe you only have 4 weeks left!! happy bday to dustin. hope these last weeks go fast

Crazymamaof6 said...

happy baby sprinkle! too cute! and Happy Birthday to Dustin!
WHOOHOO 4 weeks. i hope everything goes great!

Shari said...

Nothing like a nice "sprinkle" in the middle of the hot summer. You look darling! I can hardly wait to see your new little one. Happy b-day Dustin!

Skousen Family! said...

oh man I LOVE that pie!! I can't believe that you only have 4 weeks left!!!! I WISH I only had 4 weeks left.

Webb Family said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!!! I had so much fun at your sprinkle it was a perfect little party. I hope you have her on the due date too. Cody would be soooo excited!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! Cute pictures! Your shower was so much fun. Everything looked so pretty!

SunGood said...

I cannot believe you only have 4 weeks left! I am SO jealous! Not too mention you look adorable!! I can't wait to see the new addition!! Good luck with everything!!

Angela said...

Cute Bridget!! What a fun sprinkling!! That baby will be here in a blink! Good luck!!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

It was so fun to be at your sprinkle and see everyone! Happy birthday to Dustin!!! I am getting so excited for your baby to come!

amy said...

how fun! i can't believe how close you are to having your second! we are so excited for you. take care. :)

Kristy Treible said...

I can't believe your are almost about two have your baby girl. Do you have a name for her yet? yes. I would love a necklace or two. I am sure you don't have time now, Where do you get all your products? I love the pink flower one. I share mine with my 6 yr old. I love the picture of you with your mom and sisters. you all look the same and so beautiful.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Ohhhh what a fun day for you!! I hope you are feeling well- good luck with everything. Next time I see you you'll have that sweet baby. Can't wait to hold her.

WorldmedTourism said...

Birthday baby