Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day




We just want this guy to know how much we love him. Dustin is the best dad and Presley looks up to him so much. He loves his little girl so much. They have a lot of fun playing together. She is so cute every morning when she wake's up with a sad look on her face and asks me, "Is daddy at work" Dustin has a lot of patience with us girls and does good being the only guy in the house. We love you so much babe. Hope you had a great father's day.

We took my dad to lunch on Friday, he was going to be out of town on Father's Day so we wanted to spend some time with him and make it a special day. It was fun getting together and having lunch with my mom and dad and brother and sisters. My dad is such a great dad and papa. He is always there to help us and is always very supportive in anything us kids are doing. I love lots dad.

10 comments:

Tara said...

Bri- I love your belly bump! You look adorable. Your family is so awesome! Cute pics!

Webb Family said...

Happy Father's day Dustin.
That was so much fun getting together for lunch, we need to make that a new tradition!

SunGood said...

It's so unfair why can't I be a cute prego girl like you? You look darling Bridget!! You guys are one cute family!!

Kristy Treible said...

what cute picttures. You don't even look prego! Where do you get all those cute necklaces Presley is always wearing? I need some and don't have time or patience to make them.

Emily Evans said...

Cute pictures! I can't wait to see if the baby looks just like Presley :)

Emily Webb said...

You guys always have fun together, it is awesome how close you all are! And Dustin, happy f-day! You are too funny!

Paige said...

what a great dad you are dustin. my kiddos love playing with you too!

Kristine Thompson said...

Cute pictures Bridgette. I got the hair bands from this girl that made them for my shower. I guess they make them out of tights.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

The picture of Dustin and Pres holding hands is so cute! Love the pic of the kids with your dad! We need to hang out soon!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Look how much fun those cousins must have together!! You have a great family Bridget. I always remember that from HS!