Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Baby Girl

Well today is my little girl's birthday. I can't believe that it was three years ago that she was born. She was the best baby and is such an easy going kid. She gave me no trouble when delivering, it took seven hours from the time we got to the hospital to the time she was in my arms. She was a week early and weight 6lbs 9oz. She had a lot of dark hair. She had blue eyes and everyone would always tell me that they would change, but she is one lucky girl with dark hair and blue eyes. She has always been my little buddy and side kick. Her and her daddy have a very special bond. They get to have a daddy daughter day every Saturday. I go to work and they get to hang out and do fun things. I love to come home and see what she will have on and what her hair looks like. Dustin tries very hard to get it right but I think Presley has the final say. I'm so excited that Presley will have a sister and I know she will be the best big sister. We love you so much and I wish you many more happy birthdays to come. Here are some picture of Presley as a baby. I don't have any of her as a newborn on this computer. The other pictures are of her at her birthday party today. We celebrated with Dustin's parents today. We had a nice dinner and a very yummy ice cream cake. Presley had fun opening more presents and then she had to try most of them on. I know there are a lot of pictures, I just didn't know which ones to pick.



















18 comments:

Skousen Family! said...

where has the time gone?? Gosh it just seems like yesterday you were in the hospital having this sweet little girl! I hope she had a great day!

Stacey Crewse said...

Happy Birthday Presley! She is so cute in all the pictures and she is as sweet as pie! She is going to be a great big sis!

Lyle and Jaime said...

She is so cute! And she is lucky dark hair and blue eyes! She'll be a knock out! Keep her away from those yucky boys!

SunGood said...

That was fun seeing her baby pics! BEAUTIFUL EYES wow!! Happy birthday Presley, hope you had a fun day!!!

Susan said...

i love her baby pictures,I forgot how long her eyelashes are! Such a sweetie! I already miss you.

Webb Family said...

Happy Birthday Presley! I love all the cute pictures!

BCOOPER said...

I can not believe she is 3! wow!! Time goes by way too fast. Happy Birthday Presley. She is such a cutie and i know your next one will be too.

Maren said...

she is so cute! and those eyelashes....to die for!!! can you believe she is already 3? crazy.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Presley! She is so beautiful! Those eyes of her's are just stunning!!!

Tara said...

Hey Bridget! It's Tara...Presley sooo cute. I just started blogging so hopefully we can keep in touch better. Hope your feeling ok. What's new? Text me your email so you can check out my blog its so not cute compared to yours.

amy said...

she is so cute! wow, you have a 3yr old! congrats on such a sweet lil' thang.

onehm said...

She is one of the MOST beautiful children I have ever seen, hands down.
Can't wait to see what your next one looks like...they are going to be two peas in a pod!!

Paige said...

so cute!!! i love the pics at the park, she looks so old. happy birthday pres. love ya!

Tiffany said...

She is so adorable! She will have so much fun being the boss of her little sister! There is nothing like SISTERS!!! Too cute!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Look at that cute 3 year old. Ohhh seriously doesn't it just FLY BY??! What a darling post. She will be such a kind older sister!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I love all the baby pictures and her little bikini is so cute! I am glad we get to hang out this week!

Liz said...

Great pictures!! Boy do they change so quickly when they are young. Thanks for helping my little boy a few weeks back in church while he was stuck under a chair, too funny.

Liz said...

Great pictures!! Boy do they change so quickly when they are young. Thanks for helping my little boy a few weeks back in church while he was stuck under a chair, too funny.