Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope that everyone had a great Easter! We had a wonderful day with both of our families. We went to church with Dustin's parents and then had a lovely lunch at there house. After lunch Presley enjoyed a nice little egg hunt in the backyard. After there we went over to my parents house to finish off our day. We played games, jumped on the tramp, played teather ball, and watched TV. My mom made a great ham dinner that we all enjoyed. It was a great day hanging out with the family. Presley didn't stop all day so she crashed the minute we got in the car. The bottom two pictures are of me posing with my growing belly. That is the 23 week belly taken on Sunday. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.















5 comments:

Webb Family said...

You guys are such a cute little family! I can't wait to see what this next little one will look like!

Cheryl said...

I love both of your Easter dresses. So cute! It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter with your family. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures!

Stacey Crewse said...

Look at you Bridge!!! So cute, you are finally showing! You look great prego! You all look so cute for Easter!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

You look hot pregnant-- NOT FAIR :) Love ya!

onehm said...

OKAY, I am so impressed that you can pull off white- PREGNANT! You are so cute, as is Presley!!