Friday, January 4, 2008

Recap of December


I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! We have been busy this month. The beginning of the month we went and saw Temple lights and had a great time as a family! Presley really loved all the Christmas decorations and lights. We attended many fun family Christmas parties and enjoyed seeing everyone. We had a fun Christmas morning this year with Presley. She was so excited to see that Santa brought her a cute pink kitchen, with all the cute kitchen cook wear to go with it. This last weekend we went to California with my family. We had a ton of fun and Presley misses seeing her cousins every morning at the door. We had a great New Year's there as well. My parents were so nice to stay with the kids so that we could go to dinner and a movie with my sister Paige and her husband Rex. We had a great time, but stayed out to late. We got up the next morning and went to Disneyland. Presley and her cousins were in heaven the whole time. I think her favorite part was dancing with the princess's and meeting them. We have had a great month spending time with family and friends. I'm very happy this month is over because I have been sick all month long and started hating Christmas one of my favorite holidays. I'm feeling a little bit better and my best friend right now is Zofran, if I don't take it in the morning right when I wake up then the toilet is my best friend. So I hope I get over this first trimester and start feeling better or this is my LAST KID! Hope you all had a Happy New Year!

11 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Looks like you had fun. Remember the New Years where we slept on the streets of Pasadena in the freezing cold while people next to us got stabbed. That was crazy and fun! I have pictures of that night!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Oh I am so sad that you have been that sick- wish I could help you!!! I am so glad someone I know bought that cute kitchen, when I saw it I thought maybe I should buy it for Sienna and save it then I realized that was crazy! Looks like a fun trip to CA!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a fun month! sorry you have been so sick, hope you get feeling better soon

Skousen Family! said...

Oh I am glad you had fun! And I am thinking you are ignoring me! I remember the trip to cali for the Rose Bowl...... Remember the fun we had with that laser watching Drunk people following it!! haha GOOD GOOD TIMES! We were JUST talking about that trip while we watch the Parade!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

CONGRATS BRIDGET!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! I sure hope this trimester goes by fast. You will LOVE having 2 kids- it's so managable and SO MUCH FUN. I love your new picture header on top. HOly smokes- super cute. I just can't get over that red skirt of hers...
happy new year!

BCOOPER said...

Glad you had fun holidays! Sorry that you are so sick and congrats! In a way it is kind of a good thing when the sickness hits. Hope the sickness will wear off soon. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Emily Webb said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pics! You guys have such great family members!

Emily Webb said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pics! You guys have such great family members!

Haymore Family said...

how fun! i love disneyland! it looks like you guys had a great christmas and new years, i hope you weren't to sick to enjoy it! just remember it does end!

Courtney Williams said...

Presley is the spitting image of Dustin and speaking of...I sat next to him at work today. I had no idea we worked at the same company, and the crazy thing is I work with Shelley's brother in-law as well. Small world! You look adorable too!!!:)

Cheryl said...

The pictures make mewant to go to Disneyland!! It looks like you had a blast!!