Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My last week

The last couple of days have been a little crazy. Yesterday I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and I have no cavities, but I need to get a crown on one of my previous fillings. After this, I headed to my OB appointment for just a check up. Well I get there and I wait for an hour and then they take me back and they say you can see the PA right now or you can wait another hour to see your doctor. Well my great friend Heather was watching Presley and I was feeling so bad that it was taking forever already. So I chose to see the PA. Everything was looking great the heart beat was good and strong and even better news was that my due date went back to July 29th, pushing it up a couple of days. Well soon after the PA was checking my stomach and started pressing on my left side and it was causing a little pain. From my last visit I learned that I had a small cyst on my left ovary that they saw in the ultrasound. The PA had a strange look on her face and acted like she could feel the cyst and asked me if I could be back in one week. Then she leaves the room to get my prescriptions and comes back in and lets me know the Dr. needs to see me first thing tomorrow and acted worried. So I leave not knowing what is going on, trying hard not to freak out. So needless to say that was a difficult night for me and trying to fall asleep was no fun. Dustin came with me the next day to my ultrasound to be by my side. Upon looking at the ultrasound they see the cyst is there but actually had gone down in size and was actually nothing bad. So that whole night I worried for nothing and the baby still looks good and everything is right on track. So with that little scare behind us, I am looking forward to my next ultrasound because we will be finding out the sex. Sorry this was so long but this was my past week! I hope everyone else had a great week.

11 comments:

onehm said...

Holy Cow, that was scary! I am glad that things are ok!
;o)

Webb Family said...

Bridge I feel bad I didn't even know! I'm so glad everything is ok. I just saw the cute pictures of Presley on Heather's blog.

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH glad it turned out ok! huge stress! that is awesome Dustin went for support! hope next week brings no stress for ya!

Lyle and Jaime said...

That is not fun. They thought I had one to back when I had to get that u.s. My dr said it is normal to have a cyst at the beginning of a pregnancy until the placenta is big enough and working properly to administer the hormones to the baby. I'm glad to hear that everything is okay. I hope you caught up on your sleep!!

Cheryl said...

I thought you were going to say that you found out that you were having twins. Wouldn't that be fun!! I'm glad that everything is going well for you. Cute picture of the family!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I am glad I was part of your week :) I am so glad everything is good- love ya!

Libby said...

So, why did she want to see you again and cause you stress if the cyst was smaller? All of that worrying for nothing-I'm so sorry!! I'm glad to hear that it all checked out fine. Can't wait to hear what you hare having.

SunGood said...

I'm so happy everything turned out okay!! I hate that worried feeling!! So.. is it gonna be a girl or boy??? I'm guessing a litte boy!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

glad they got you in for an ultrasound right away, even though overnight can be torture. glad everything is ok.

Corree said...

I'm glad that everything turned out o.k. I hope you are starting to feel better soon.

amy said...

happy that things are back to normal! good luck with everything.