Monday, April 30, 2012

Presley's 7 years old
















Well my new years resolution was to update my blog to eventually turn into my journal. Well it's now the end of April and I'm just getting around to it. I guess it's better late then never!! I'm just going to start from today and what has been happening this past weekend!! So my sweet Presley Shea turned 7 on Friday April 27th. I still can't believe she is already 7. Time sure goes by fast when your having fun. She is just the sweetest thing ever and is blossoming into a beautiful girl!! We celebrated after school at Michael's craft store. We had a cute little party with some of her friends and the girls each got to paint picture frames and make bracelets. On Sunday we had a family party at Dustin's parents house. She was spoiled and received a bunch of fun stuff. I was so happy to hear her say that "she had the best day ever".... Love you girl:)

No comments: