Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CRAZY MY BABY IS 1

BIG UPDATE









Well I have to catch up again on my blog!! Well My baby isn't a baby any more. She had two great birthday parties. One with Dustin's family and our friends the Mabry's. Unfortunately Tess was cutting some teeth on her big day so she was not to happy. We all still had a great time eating great food and swimming. Then the following week we had another little party with my family. We had a great time hanging out trying to put all the toys together. Tess never destroyed her cake. We tried to get her to, but she didn't want anything to do with it. She is one kid that DOESN'T like sweets!!

6 comments:

Kyle and Sarah said...

Such cute pics! We definitely miss Presley at playgroup! Glad to hear Preseley is liking preschool though!

Skousen Family! said...

Tess is a DOLL!!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Happy belated to your daughter! You and me should hook up this next month or something. I want to catch up!

Kristy Treible said...

Tess looks cute in her adorable outfit! Happy Belated Birthday!

Lyle and Jaime said...

She is so sweet! I love the pictures! ADORABLE!

Katrina said...

Tess is such a beauty!! Love her cute B-day outfit too!