Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun on Easter










So today we gathered with both Dustin's family and mine. First we went over to Dustin's parents house for an Easter lunch. Dustin's aunt and uncle and their kids along with his grandma came over as well. After we hung out with them we headed over to my parents house for dinner. My dad thought it would be really cute to buy all the grand kids colored baby chicks for their Easter gift. My parents have been remodeling their bathroom so they have some old bath fixtures out in the back yard, here is a goofy picture that my sister Paige took of Dustin and I, I was dying laughing. I also snuck a funny picture in of Dustin eating food, he hates when I do this! Here are some fun pictures of the girls. After we finished visiting all of the families, Dustin and my brother in law Rex were off to scare people. My brother in law Rex had a train horn put on his truck and we can not stop laughing when he pulls up in front of someone and honks. The first time I heard it, I about fell over. You should see some of the reactions people give when they are honked at. Below is a sample clip of what Dustin and Rex have been enjoying(this is not actually them though).

6 comments:

Jen Olson Brown said...

I love the matching girl outfits! You have such a talent in fashion! Maybe that's why I have boys. I love the family photo of you guys. You look gorgeous in that dress (teal is a great color for brunettes)- and I like you're hair long. Oh Bridge. Even motherhood doesn't keep you down!

Skousen Family! said...

Bre I LOVE the photo of you and Dustin in the bath!!!!
you guys are a cute family!

Stacey Crewse said...

What a fun easter! I love the cute colored chicks..... what a festive present!!

Katrina said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter! Maybe too much fun for you & Dustin in the tub - hee hee! Could be your Christmas card picture for next year! :) Your girls looked beautiful as usual! And, those little chicks are adorable too!

Kristy Treible said...

ok, those dresses are so cute. I love the colored chicks that was a fun idea.

Kristen said...

Does the humane society know about the colored chicks? hahaha I think that is a perfect pose of you and Dustin in the tub! The girls looked sooo cute! Looks like a fun but busy Easter!