Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Cute Little Girls

Here are some pictures I took the other day. I'm so glad that everyone at our house is feeling better, that is no fun to be sick. I can't believe that my baby Tess is 6 months old. She had her check up today and she is just a peanut. She is 15lbs 5oz and she is the same length she was at her 4 month check up. Sadly she had to get 4 shots today, it was her first time realizing what was going on and screamed the whole time. We are happy to say that we think she has out grown her reflex. We just stopped giving her the medicine and she has been a totally different baby. She has been so fun and we can finally enjoy her cute personality. Presley is very good at getting her to laugh really hard. Little Ms.Presley is not so little I can't believe that she will be 4 in April. The last 4 years have just flown by. She is such a little sweetheart and is a great little helper. Dustin has so much fun with her and calls her his little buddy. She is currently enjoying her playgroup and spending time with 7 little girls her same age in the neighborhood. She is very excited that her cousin Kennedi is going to be in her playgroup now too. She loves going to dance with her cousin Sydney every Wednesday. We have just been hanging out and enjoying life as a family.


10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so cute! they are darling! how fun!

bummer about the shots. that is always so sad when they cry alot.

Kristen said...

What cute pictures! I love the BIG smiles! Glad you are feeling better. Now blog about the new puppy!

Stacey Crewse said...

You have the cutest girls ever! I'm so happy Tess is over her reflex, great news! Makes for a really, really happy baby now! I love the all smiles pictures of her, too cute!

Katrina said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love the pic of Tess smiling - so cute! I'm so glad everyone is feeling better. We missed Presley at playgroup today!

Britney said...

What a cute little family you have Bridget. I haven't seen you in a long time. It's so fun to get into this whole blogging scene and see you girls that I haven't seen. I'll be keeping up when I can with you now. We should plan a big get together sometime. You have such beautiful girls.

Liz said...

Alright, everyone has already said it, but I have to say it again, your kids are so stinkin cute!!
I'm happy to hear that the reflex thing might be completly over, what a relief.

Tara said...

They are both to die over. So glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. Your little family is so adorable.

Lyle and Jaime said...

Adorable! I can't believe Presley will be four! CRAZY!! Tess is so cute! She's not much smaller than Gemma in wieght. How long was she?

Kristy Treible said...

Your girls are so cute and look so much like you! Girls are so much fun!

Shari said...

Your girls get cuter every time I see them (or at least a picture) I'm glad to hear Tess is done with that nasty reflex. Hope to see you soon.