Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day / My Super Model's

I hope you all had a great mother's day! I had a great day hanging out with my family. We had lunch with Dustin's parents for the first half of our day. We had a great time outside hanging out enjoying the nice day. Presley got a bubble gun and had fun shooting bubbles at everyone. We did get a group picture of Dustin's mom, Grandma, Presley, and me, but I look so big in the picture so we will not be blogging it. We then went over to my parents house for dinner. We had a great night hanging out. We had tons of fun playing apples to apples. I was the big loser of the night. I just want my mother and mother-in-law to know how much I love them. They do so much for me and my family. I love you guys so much.
























These pictures are of the other day at Paige's house my mom was taking pictures of the kids. They were like little models at a photo shoot. They were having so much fun posing for the camera. We got a lot of cute pictures.




9 comments:

Haymore Family said...

those pictures are so cute! and im so sure! i bet you are just huge, but im pretty sure there is no such thing as you being huge! glad you had a good mothers day!

Webb Family said...

She is such a cutie & sweet too!

Crazymamaof6 said...

so cute love her bling! sounds like a great mothers day! Happy mothers day to your Mom and Darla! and you Too!

Tara said...

Happy Mother's Day! Adorable pics, Love em. We definately need to go to lunch or something, especially before you have that baby! When are you due? By the way the outfit was from Cutie Patootie over by my salon, its a super cute boutique.

Skousen Family! said...

Presley is getting so BIG! her hair is SOOO long!
I hope you had a great Mother's Day you are a GREAT MOM!

Paige said...

i love all the pictures so cute! i stole a bunch! thanks again bridge for helping the other day. i don't think i could have gotten through the day w/o you. love ya!

SunGood said...

You always have Presley dolled up so stinkin' cute!! I love it!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

You could never look too big in a picture that you can't post it :) I feel like I haven't seen you in a while-- looks like Mother's Day was good!

Susan said...

I love the picture of Presley with her hand on her hip. She is such a little poser. Love you!