Sunday, March 9, 2008

Belated Birthday








Last night Dustin and I attended a birthday party for a co-worker of his and after we finished he took me to get some Gelato in Scottsdale. He is always ranting and raving about how good this place is so I finally took him up on his offer. This place was really good and had a cute pizzeria and cafe attached and is actually a really fun place to go for date night. The cafe has some delicious food and best of all tammie coe cakes. This place is full of wonderful baked goods and I can see why it is so popular. Well anyways, we were sitting there eating and Dustin jumped up and said, "I will be right back." When he returned he had purchased me a birthday cake because he felt bad that he was sick on my birthday and could not do much for me. It is kind of funny because Dustin always says my birthday seems to last for a few months, ha ha! Here are some pictures of the cake, and the family, Dustin's brother even snuck in for a picture. Hope you enjoy!

13 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cute cake. what a sweet hubby, surprising you. and making your birthday last a little longer. who wouldn't love that.

Susan said...

What a cute cake---did it taste as good as it looks? I can't believe how long Presley's hair looks, she looks so old. Dustin what a sweet hubby you are!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

congrats on another girl!! Well that sure does make your life easier and how fun presley gets her wish...
What a great birthday surprise and that cake is too cute. Did a girl named April make it? I don't know her peronsally but she's a good friend of my sisinlaws and she actually has a cake company that makes those same cakes. TOO CUTE.

Lyle and Jaime said...

That cake is so cute! That was so sweet of Dustin to think to do that for you. Congrats on another girl! How exciting!! Presley will love her to death! Good luck on the name thing....it's really hard, I think! Hope you're feeling good. You look great!
My mom said she saw you at a reception...

Cheryl said...

What a fun cake! It was great to see you at the wedding last night. Prestley is so cute and she is getting so big. Happy Birthday Bridget! I love to stretch my birthday out as long as I can too!!

Chunky Monkey said...

YEs happy birthday Bridget!Presley looks so cute and like her dad!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Great cake, sweet husband! I hope you got my e-mail, if not let me know.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Bridget- movie night is a week from today! the details are this:
wed, march 19th
8:20pm @ Harkins Superstition
We will be watching step up 2!!!!

onehm said...

Glad that you had a fun post-birthday celebration!!
I have to say, that all girl's birthdays should last for a month or so. It's good for them to spoil us!
Adorable cake!

Webb Family said...

I can't believe how long Presley's hair is getting, it's so cute! That cake is very cute. What a sweet hubby, MIke always teases me about my b-days being the whole month too!

Libby said...

What a sweet hubby. I love that cake. It almost doesn't look real-it's so pretty!

Emily Evans said...

Is that really a cake? Amazing! I loved talking with you at the wedding. I hope you continue to feel well!

SunGood said...

Congrats on the girl!! Yea! You will love havin 2 girls! Too much fun! Happy belated birthday! Dayton looks so much like Dustin.. I had to start at the pic to even tell it wasn't him!