Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lucky Me!




On Saturday night when we got home from Dustin's parents house I went to get the mail and discovered something, all of these new magazines. You see our mailman is not to bright, in fact Dustin is always saying, "We mine as well have Stevie Wonder delivering our mail." The mail person never gets anything right so when we get home from work at night we go around the neighborhood and trade with the neighbors. Since all of these magazines did not have names and addresses on them, I am now getting up to date on all of the Hollywood gossip. After reading, I decided to take a shower and wash my hair. It was so cute because Presley had to do everything that I was doing so she got her hair all wet and got a washcloth to put on her hair to dry to match my towel head. She is my little sidekick and is watching my every move. Other than that, not to many exciting events took place this weekend. Hope you all have a great week!

10 comments:

Libby said...

That's awesome. When and if I do find time to sit and read it is usually a magazine! Score for you! Presley is a cutie!

Emily Webb said...

Hey anything for free ROCKS! Love your blog too by the way!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I never buy those magazines unless I am flying somewhere or getting my hair done. It's my special little treat to get caught up on my pop-culture!

Skousen Family! said...

How fun Presley is getting So Big!
I miss you guys so much you need to come over sometime..... I know I am a LOOSER friend I have been well lets just say not in the mood to do ANYTHING lately! Well I hope you are doing well love ya girl!!
oh ya I have been DYING to know..... SO do you have something to tell me YET?? as for me no I have no news!!!

Webb Family said...

How lucky are you, I love those gossip magazines! That is such a darling picture of Presley. Kennedi copies everything I do too!

Stacey Crewse said...

SCORE!! I love catching up on the latest gossip. I havent flown for two weeks and I'm totally lost on current gossip! Fill me in Bridge! Presley is such a cutie, just like her mommy!!

Susan said...

Is Presley a cutie or what! She loves her Mommy. You will have to let me know about Owen!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

your home is so cute bridget. you're very talented. some people have the eye- some don't. I DON'T!

The Schureman Family said...

Presley is so dang cute! I love when my little girlies do whatever I'm doing. Jordynn is now getting to where she follows Sassy around and does whatever she does...it's sooo cute!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love the new blog. I have a bad mailmad too. I'm still getting mail for the people who used to live here - HELLO!! I also get the people across the streets mail at least once a week. Should we call and complain? My old mail lady was awesome and I always gave her treats and cash on holidays. This guy is gettin nothing from me!