Friday, August 24, 2007

ABC

A is for age: 26

B is for Breakfast: Cold Cereal

C is for Career: Mom, wife, and hair stylist

D is for my Dog’s Name: Don't have a dog

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: make-up,lotion,toothpaste,Car,Phone,etc.

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Office, Deal or No Deal, and The Hill's

G is for Favorite Game: I love playing games: Bunko, Cards, Yahtzee

H is for Hometown: Mesa

I is for Instruments I Play: tamberine

J is for Favorite Juice: Apple juice

K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: Purple, White, and Black

L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Burger King on Tuesday night after Dustin's baseball game.

M is for Marriage: 4 years in October

N is for my Nickname: Bridge or Bre

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: 2 nights after having Presley, 2 nights after having surgery from a ectopic pregnancy.

P is for People I was With Today: So far today I have been with Dustin and Presley

Q is for Quote: If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.

R is for Biggest Regret: No regrets

S is for Sport: sports? Like to play pool volleyball, just for fun and I'm not good at all!

T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 8:00am

U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: VS body by Victoria bra!

V is for Last Vacation you Took: I think the last vacation would have to be California with my mom & sisters.

W is for Worst Habit: Picking at my face!

X is for X-rays I Have Had: Just went to the Dentist and got some X-rays done on my teeth.

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: Toast

Z is for Zodiac: Aquarius

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

That was fun to learn more about you with the ABC's. Where did you get such a fun idea? I bet you thought of it yourself. You are so creative!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Bre it sounds like the same old you! Except waking up at 8- I was expecting 9 or 10:)

Webb Family said...

I love these, we have a lot of the same! What are we sisters

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

i want to see your new haircut! i bet it looks so dang cute...

Crazymamaof6 said...

love your quote! that is one lots of people could stand to learn! and so fun to learn more about ya! i like yahtzee too! i just remembered! fun!

Paige said...

i love reading the abc's on you! and i love your quote no one else really put one.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love this... love your quote. that is a good one.