Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Party,Party we like to party









So today we had another birthday party for Miss.Presley! We went to the park by our house and all the cousins,aunts, and Grammy Susan were there. We had tons of fun playing at the park with all the cousins. We enjoyed some yummy pizza and cake and opened tons of fun gifts. Thank you to all that came and for all the fun toys! Thank you Grammy for the fun Fancy Nancy book we love it! After the party we went over to Paige's house to scrapbook. We had fun getting together to chat and to get great ideas from each other. We came home for a nap and I put Presley in our bed so she could watch a movie and fall asleep. So I was in the other room on the computer and it seemed a little to quiet so I went in to check on her and she was no where to be found. I ran all over the house tying to find her, I glanced back in her room and I saw to little legs under her crib she had fallen asleep under her bed. She is a very sneaky little thing when it gets quiet you know she is up to something. We had a great day at the park and at Aunt Paige's house!

6 comments:

Webb Family said...

That little thing crack me up! I'm still laughing about the picture of her riding the play horse. Kids are so funny!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe she is two... that means it has been way too long since I have seen you!!! I am so happy to be a blogger so that I keep up with friends like you! We just came down to pick everything for our house and it is supposed to be done in 4-5 months, so we will most likely be there in Sept.
Love ya!

Stacey Crewse said...

What a cute crown and Cute shoes! Are they from Cali? She's getting so big and she's BEAUTIFUL! Just like her mommy!!

Susan said...

IS PRESLEY FUNNY OR WHAT! lOVE THE PICTURE OF HER UNDER THE BED. LOVE THAT GIRL.

Skousen Family! said...

Miss Presley,
How do you not LOVE that GIRL!!
I am sad I missed the BIG party! looks like she had a fun time!

Arline Allen said...

Her expressions are hilarious! Adam and I were just laughing at all the cutie faces she makes. He finally got her name right. He's not calling her Priscilla anymore! That's a big step for him. She's adroable!