Thursday, April 19, 2007

CALIFORNIA IN A DAY!







Today my mom took my sister's and myself to California for the day! We left that morning at 6:30 and got home at 8:00 that night we all had a blast! We had a list of what we were going to do that day so we wouldn't waste any time. Once we got to the Fashion distract we decided to stay there all day. We all found a lot of good deals and we all came home with bags full of great stuff. I would say the deal of the day would have to be shoes. We all found a lot of cute shoes and all of us together bought 28 pairs! We were having so much fun that we didn't stop for lunch we just ate our snacks that we brought with us. Before we got on the plane to come back we all were bad and scarfed down Jack in the box. We all had a ton of fun for the day, although, next time we might need to stay the night and not rush because I'm paying for it now; I'm SICK! I don't know what I got but I lost my voice,light headed,throwing up,bad head aches,etc. Here are some pictures of us on the fun trip!
P.S That top picture is my sisters not sharing there magazine.

8 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

Looks like you ladies had a blast! Girls trips are the best, great finds too! Sorry you're sick, Get well soon!

Skousen Family! said...

bre it looks like you had a blast!
I hope you are feeling better let me know if I can do anything for you like take pres for the DAY!! love ya

Webb Family said...

I had no idea how sad you are sick! I could have had Presley for you the kiddos would have loved it! That trip was so much fun I can't wait for next time. And, I agree we need to stay longer!

Mike E. said...

Bridget - Seriously, there is no love for us over in NC where they don't sell "air roller shoes". That's what I've wanted FOREVER! I mean, what's cooler than rolling around in the OR to get your surgery equipment? Next time you are all buying 28 pairs of shoes - just grab an extra pair of those "air rollers" for me!

Susan said...

I can't wait to take another trip! Next time we will stay longer, when everyone isn't so busy.

onehm said...

This looks like more fun that 4 cute girls should have in one day! How great that you could all take a day together!

Julie Rae said...

Holy cow, the shoes! You girls are crazy. Sounds like you had a great time!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I'M TOTALLY DYING AT ALL OF THOSE SHOES!! THAT'S SOOO AWESOME! Glad you got a break-LUCKY. i'm Jealous- i'd love a good short vaca!