Saturday, March 24, 2007

The dyson


So today the vacuum broke, talk about a tradgedy in the Hansen house! The thing that sucks is the vacuum is maybe a year old. Now if any of you know Dustin this is not a good thing, because the vaccum is one of his best friends. Lucky for us that we shop at Costco because they are great about returns. This time we upgraded and splurged to get the Dyson. Forget all these cheap wannabe vaccums, we heard the Dyson had it going on and decided to test it out. All I can say is AMAZING! If Dustin could have, he would have taken that thing to bed with him because he was so impressed. I must admit the Dyson is worth the price you pay!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Ok that's funny! I can see Dustin in bed with the Dyson. I think I want one now. see you in a little bit.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I am so jealous!!! We always by the cheapies and then end up having to get a new one less than a year later. Maybe that will be my house-warming gift to myself. Hope you have a good day.

onehm said...

We have an Oreck and it's awesome, too. I bet Dustin is in heaven!

Julie Rae said...

We just got a Dyson a few months ago! LOVE IT! It is one of my favorite things. I actually LIKE to vaccum! I never thought I would say that. It's funny, because I even thought about posting on the blog about it. LOL!

Webb Family said...

We have had ours for over a year now, and I love it! And, I agree it's worth it's price. When I saw the picture the first thing I thought was did Dustin get a new toy!

Emily Evans said...

How funny, my vacuum is giving out and we are thinking about the Dyson. My friend Sarah talks about her's all the time and how much her husband loves it. Do you think we'll be able to get Mike to vacuum?